Brian Langley Brian Langley is offline
Junior Member

Default Generating contents lists

Hi All

I use insert caption for sequential figure titles, table titles and chart titles, and then use a style from my style sheet to convert the caption to the desired standard.

When I generate a list of figs, tables and charts I dont wont the title Fig, Table, Chart to appear in the list as the specification I am contracted to use lists them under one single heading of Figs, or Table or Chart. I then have to manual delete the prefix for each entry to comply with the specification.

Anyone know of a method to use?

Thanks in advance