Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joel joel is offline

Default my treasure in the review of microsoft word is not working

my treasure in the review of microsoft word is not working im using windows
vista
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming you are referring to the Thesaurus, you may want to do a repair
install of Office, making sure that you install all the Proofing Tools. You
don't say what version of Word you have (Windows Vista is not helpful), so
that's as specific as I can be.

http://word.mvps.org