Word never does what I expect it to

Old October 25th 05, 07:07 PM
dq72

Default Word never does what I expect it to

MS Word 2003 doesn't do anything right. My suggestion is to do some real
usability testing before you release products. it's such a frustrating piece
of software to use.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Old October 25th 05, 08:53 PM
Jay Freedman

dq72 wrote:
MS Word 2003 doesn't do anything right. My suggestion is to do some
real usability testing before you release products. it's such a
frustrating piece of software to use.

Considering that several million people use Word and other Office programs
quite productively, I'd say you're in a distinct minority.

If you have any specific features in mind, and specific suggestions for
improving them, please post them. Otherwise, please find somewhere else to
vent your frustration.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old October 25th 05, 09:18 PM

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TameAutoFormat.htm

"dq72" wrote in message
news
MS Word 2003 doesn't do anything right. My suggestion is to do some real
usability testing before you release products. it's such a frustrating
piece
of software to use.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.