Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Shelly

Default Sending Mail Merge Documents from Email Alais

I have an Mail Merge Document created and tested. However, when the receiver
views the email message, I want it to appear to come from an alias other than
my email address. I have an email group setup and when I send an email from
Outlook, I simply put that group name in the From Field. However, in Word
Mail Merge, i can't figure out how to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You will need to be logged into Outlook in the name of the sender from whom
you wish to have the mailmerge appear to have come.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Shelly" wrote in message
I have an Mail Merge Document created and tested. However, when the
receiver
views the email message, I want it to appear to come from an alias other
than
my email address. I have an email group setup and when I send an email
from
Outlook, I simply put that group name in the From Field. However, in Word
Mail Merge, i can't figure out how to do this.

Editing Mail Merge Recipients Stan W. Mailmerge 8 May 4th 06 05:03 AM
Word 2002 mail merge using deleted/random/non-default Outlook email account [email protected] New Users 0 November 14th 05 08:11 PM
mail merge not sending emails gridless98 Mailmerge 4 November 5th 05 02:55 AM
Mail Merge To Email Stretch Mailmerge 1 November 2nd 05 01:12 PM
including email message with "mail merge with attachment" Lu Mailmerge 0 February 17th 05 10:51 PM