Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Liv4112

Default how do I make a cover letter?

Please help! I am a student majoring in business. I am trying to get an
apartment about an hour away from school, so I want to find a new job closer
to that apartment. I havent had a job in the field I am getting my degree in
and am having a hard time figuring out how to say all of this in a cover
letter.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You mis-understand the purpose of these newsgroups which is to deal with how
to do things with Word, not what to write with it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Liv4112" wrote in message
Please help! I am a student majoring in business. I am trying to get an
apartment about an hour away from school, so I want to find a new job
closer
to that apartment. I havent had a job in the field I am getting my degree
in
and am having a hard time figuring out how to say all of this in a cover
letter.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RobertVA

Liv4112 wrote:
Please help! I am a student majoring in business. I am trying to get an
apartment about an hour away from school, so I want to find a new job closer
to that apartment. I havent had a job in the field I am getting my degree in
and am having a hard time figuring out how to say all of this in a cover
letter.

Check the school library for English Composition texts containing
examples. Some colleges and business schools also have employment
counselors (might be in a separate office from academic counselors) who
can offer advice.

Get in those English composition, orientation and computer literacy
classes in the earliest semester possible! They include things that WILL
help you complete the work required in other classes. You might even
want to keep your English Composition text for reference during
subsequent semesters and even post graduation.