Restore Deleted Quick Parts entry

Old July 9th 06, 11:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob

Default Restore Deleted Quick Parts entry

In error I deleted the "Rounded Rectangle 3" item in the Building Blocks
Organizer. Is there a way to get it back?
Old July 10th 06, 02:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=,

In error I deleted the "Rounded Rectangle 3" item in the Building Blocks
Organizer. Is there a way to get it back?

Word 2007.

Only if this is a building block that comes with Word. In that case: Close
Word. Search your system for the file "Building Blocks.dotx" (be sure to
search in hidden folders and files). Move it to another folder. Start Word.
Word should regenerate the default file.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org