Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jobca jobca is offline

Default I need to make spine labels for videos

I am using Avery product template in order to create spine labels for a VHS
tape. Each time I print out the text, it does not fit into the spine. It's
either too small or too large to fit. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Are you starting with an Avery template?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]