Envelope Address List Online???

Old January 30th 05, 05:17 AM
jc217

Default Envelope Address List Online???

Just got new machine with Word2003. I can not insert addresses in the
Envelope/Label window in the Tools menu. Program says that I must have
Outlook as primary email program and I must be online to the microsoft server
to make this work. The problem is that I am in a rural area with slow dial
up and local calling charges and I don't use Outlook as my primary email
program. My old Word 2000 stored the addresses itself. Is there anyway
around having to be online to use recurring addresses on a **** envelope?