Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Confused in Atlanta Confused in Atlanta is offline

Default Pictures in tables not breaking across pages

I have a fairly large table with many, many rows, but only three columns.
When I insert pictures into a column the last (or bottom) picture is half way
behind the footer. You can view the top half of the picture, but the bottom
half is hidden. In normal view, the entire picture is visible. I had tryed
everything that I can think of. I even ready every post I could find, trying
those suggestions and none seem to work. Is anyone willing to accept this
doecument from me to look at and try to figure out how to make the row break
across a page with pictures?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Is this the same document I already looked at? If so, I don't think the
answer is going to change: you have to begin a new row with that picture so
it will move to the next page.

"Confused in Atlanta" Confused in wrote
in message ...