Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
richard richard is offline

Default cursor in print and draft view

In print view, I find the cursor vanishing and reappearing as I type
each letter, which makes for a visual flashing sort of appearance. In
draft mode, however, the cursor remains steady and makes watching the
letters flow on the screen much less jittery-looking.

Is there some way I can get the cursor to remain constantly on in print
view so that it follows each letter without blinking on and off?

Thanks