WORD 2002 REMOVE DELETED TEXT NOTIFICATIONS

Old March 15th 07, 01:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fp

Default WORD 2002 REMOVE DELETED TEXT NOTIFICATIONS

Hello!
I am filling out an employment application that is a MICROSOFT WORD
document. I am using the WORD 2002 version that comes with MICROSOFT OFFICE
XP. When I am filling out this WORD DOCUMENT and I delete any text, a red
box appears and informs me that I deleted the text and I cannot remove the
red box. Can someone please help me as to how I can remove the red box when
I delete text in this document? I do not want to know that I have deleted
text and I do not want any red deleted text boxes in my document. Thanks in
advance!!!

Old March 25th 07, 12:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Also Accept All Changes in Document.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Switch off 'track changes'