Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Deejay Deejay is offline

Default Subparagraph numbering: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and so on

Hi, how do I cause subparagraphs to be numbered 1.1, 1.2 and so on for
subparagraphs of parargraph 1, 2.1, 2.2 for subs of paragraph 2 and so on?

I would like them to be so numbered so that if I press tab on the paragraph
after 2 it should be become 2.1 instead of a. as it does at the moment. I
also want the para number to update if the main paragraph number changes.

Many thanks.