Nick B

Default Missing Microsoft Excel Worksheet via Converter option

Trying to do a mail merge and in Word 2003 we are missing the Microsoft Excel
Worksheet via Converter option (only have OLE DB, ODBC, and via DDE). If we
click Show All, still do not see that option. The option shows the data how
we need it on another computer.

Did I do something wrong?
Graham Mayor

Various security fixes have removed the converter from Word. The old
converter is linked from the downloads page of my web site. It *may* restore
the functionality you require.