Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ktp1382

Default How do I alphabetize labels?

I am trying to alphabetize standard size mailing labels. The "sort" option
is not working, it just messes them up in no particular order.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I'd suggest that you get that mailing list into Excel and do your sorting
there. You can always do a mail merge to get back into Word. (I had similar
issues in the past and resisted putting everything into Excel. I'm *so* glad
I finally did! Makes sorting so much easier.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ktp1382" wrote in message
I am trying to alphabetize standard size mailing labels. The "sort" option
is not working, it just messes them up in no particular order.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm.