Phyllis Dean

Default My cd-writer is trying to copy damaged or non exixtant files. How.

How do I stop (Cancel) a file or files that are trying to be sent to my
cd-writer ? I need urgent help. I was trying to use Windows Clean up
Accessory and clicked on view files that were going to be cleaned up task
when the problem started. The screan faided out then the CD writer drive
started opening and closing as if it was looking for a disk . I had messages
that the file is damaged. I tried to end the task with Task Manager but this
has not canceled the problem Of ( My CD-writer continues to open and close on
its own and will not stop. I have tried to System Restore but that did not
resolve the problem. I have tried every thing I know to stop the dc-writer
drive from going on and on trying to write somthing that does not exist -- it
just continues to look and search- open and close - open and close-- This is
driving me nuts Please - Please HELP.

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

The Brand Y Electrician's Scissors are designed to handle a wide range of electrical tasks. They offer both cutting and stripping capabilities, making them suitable for various wire gauges. click to read