Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JBA JBA is offline

Default +

In Page Setup of Word 2000, I have modified the paper size so that width=17"
and height=11". My document has one page.

My printer only handles 8.5" x 11" paper. Can I print the left half of my
document on one sheet and the right half on a second sheet?

Thanks.

Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:07:00 -0700, JBA wrote:

In Page Setup of Word 2000, I have modified the paper size so that width=17"
and height=11". My document has one page.

My printer only handles 8.5" x 11" paper. Can I print the left half of my
document on one sheet and the right half on a second sheet?

Thanks.

Jim

Sorry, Excel can do that trick but Word can't.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default + (Page Size for Printing vs Editing)

Hi Jim,

In File=Print=Zoom
what happens when you select '2 pages' and a scaling page size of letter?

============
"JBA" wrote in message ...
In Page Setup of Word 2000, I have modified the paper size so that width=17"
and height=11". My document has one page.

My printer only handles 8.5" x 11" paper. Can I print the left half of my
document on one sheet and the right half on a second sheet?

Thanks.

Jim
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)