Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
charky charky is offline

Default Merge database into document multiple times

I am creating a document that will have 4 forms per sheet in Word 2003. I
need to merge the contents of a database into each form, but when I copied /
pasted the form into each quadrant of the table there was nothing in the
subsequent three quadrants, only the first. The contents of the database
changes routinely, so I only want to have to update the database to ensure my
forms are current when I print them. I'm not sure what I'm missing?
--
Vivian