Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mtjewel1 Mtjewel1 is offline

Default Office 2007 word options not working

I have installed Office 2007 and the only thing that I can't get to work is
the Word options. How or what do I need to do so I can start saving word
document in previous verison?

Any help would be appericated.
Thanks
Mtjewel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kellie Kellie is offline

Left click the office button on the top left, highlight save as, move over to
Word 97-2003 (If that is the version you had).

"Mtjewel1" wrote:

I have installed Office 2007 and the only thing that I can't get to work is
the Word options. How or what do I need to do so I can start saving word
document in previous verison?

Any help would be appericated.
Thanks
Mtjewel

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi M.T.,

Is it just the mouse that's not working (i.e. can you get into the Word 2007 options dialog using Alt, F, I or Alt, T, O and
navigate with the cursor movement keys?

If so, you may want to check to see what add-ins are loaded in Word's options.
You may also want to check the mouse settings in the Windows control panel and turn off 'Universal Scrolling' if it's enabled.

"Mtjewel1" wrote in message news I would like to change the default option in Word but I can't highlight
anything else.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP