Penny

Default ActiveX Control for Word Demos

I am a new user of Word 2003. I have been trying to look at some of the demos
and the "practice in word" won't work. The following page comes up with:
An ActiveX Control could not be installed

with a short list of suggestions to remedy this including:
1. Add Microsoft Office to Trusted Sites, which we did, then a link - Click
this link to reinstall ActiveX Control - Download the ActiveX Control for
Office Online. The link doesn't do anything.
2.Unblock the AciveX Control - Enable "Microsoft Office and Template
Control" in Media-Add ons. This is not on our list but Microsoft Office is
enabled.
(The other 2 are about administative rights and we are the administrators.)

Could this have something to do with the settings in the Internet Options,
Security? I am unsure of what or if to change anything here. Am afraid to
start changing things I don't understand.

I think the practice sessions worked when we got this new computer 8 months
ago and something has changed. I am not much of a technical person, just like
doing graphics and layout.

Thanks if you can help me with the first thing I just can't seem to figure
out myself.