Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
edlane_1999

Default translate word document english to portugese brazil edlane_1999@y.

Could someone please tell me how to write a document in microsoft office
small business WORD in ENGLISH and TRANSLATE the document to PORTUGESE
(Brazil) when all i have under TOOLS LANGUAGES TRANSLATE is eng/french and
eng/Spanish. Somehow I need the option added in WORD to use PORTUGESE and I
dont have that language on here I guess. What can I do to get it to do
ENG/PORTUGESE(BRAZIL). Thank you , I appreciate any help !
Regards
Ed Lane

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KR^ishhNamalaghnataH

Microsoft has a product called Proofing Tools to spellcheck Portugese but
please remember that neither Word nor Proofing Tools will translate
documents. You can do an MSN or Google search for such tools; perhaps another
member of our list can recommend one for you.
--
Philoglossist (a.k.a. KaamabhaashhikaH).
... denn so redet m i r die Gerechtigkeit: die Menschen sind nicht