Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Erika P Erika P is offline

Default Problems printing document correctly, printing (wireless) from lap

ok, i have vista and microsoft word 2007 on my laptop and am trying to print
from my laptop on my printer which is attacted to my home computer(office
2003). heres the thing, in print-preview on my laptop the word document
looks correct. but every time i print something, the second page comes out
centered both vertically and horizontally on the page. i cannot find any
options under page setup or print options that say "center on page" or
anything. I DONT WANT IT CENTERED and it just keeps doing it. its really
starting to annoy me. PLEASE HELP, thank you much.