alan taylor alan taylor is offline
Junior Member

Default symbol color

I want to have macros that will insert the heart and diamond card suit symbols into a document and

i) have them appear in red
ii) have the next symbol automatically return to black.

ANyone help please?
Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

Please try the code given in attached txt file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan taylor View Post
I want to have macros that will insert the heart and diamond card suit symbols into a document and

i) have them appear in red
ii) have the next symbol automatically return to black.

ANyone help please?
Attached Files
File Type: txt InsertSymbol.txt (420 Bytes, 240 views)
alan taylor alan taylor is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky62 View Post
Please try the code given in attached txt file.
Thank you very much. That works perfectly