Marcos

Default vertical margin to edge of page

Hi,
I have a document that has a blue .49" margin on the left side of the odd
pages and a similar margin on the right side of the even pages. I am using
the techinque described in he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm under the section
called "True marginal text". Basically I am creating a frame and setting a
shading color to it for the background.

The pages look great in the print view, but if i go to print preview or if i
print it, I see a little bit of white space above and below the colored
frame on both pages. I have no idea how to get rid of it. Basically I want
the color to go all the way to the edges of the page.

Any ideas?