Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merge to email with individual attachments

I have followed the instructions from Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm, sending
through 3 test emails and attachments to my own email address. The 3
emails came through, attachments were personalised as required, the
first email was perfect but the next two came through without the
message body as created in Word. Can anyone tell me why?

KLR

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I think that you have not executed the merge for the document that is
intended to become the body of the mailmerge. You must execute that merge
to a new document and have that document active on the screen before running
the macro.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have followed the instructions from Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm, sending
through 3 test emails and attachments to my own email address. The 3
emails came through, attachments were personalised as required, the
first email was perfect but the next two came through without the
message body as created in Word. Can anyone tell me why?

KLR

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Can I send the email to 2 email addresses, e.g. either both emails in
To field or ideally, one email in To and the other in CC?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Yes,

If you have both email addresses in the one field in the datasource for the
catalog merge, separated by the necessary separator ";" there is nothing to
be changed. If they are in separate fields, you would need to modify the
code to access both the corresponding cells in the catalog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP