Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Swapnil_Ogale Swapnil_Ogale is offline

Default Sending Email from Word 2007 causes problems

I was trying to send a plain .docx document to a colleague using the Send
Email option from Word. The email went through fine (as in, the colleague
received it), but there was an additional Outlook window that opened up and
couldn't close even after sending the email.
I had to end-task (using Task Manager) the Outlook app.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Right click on the Outlook message that will appear in the taskbar and
select Close.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Swapnil_Ogale" wrote in message
I was trying to send a plain .docx document to a colleague using the Send
Email option from Word. The email went through fine (as in, the colleague
received it), but there was an additional Outlook window that opened up
and
couldn't close even after sending the email.
I had to end-task (using Task Manager) the Outlook app.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Swapnil_Ogale[_2_] Swapnil_Ogale[_2_] is offline

Hi Doug,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I tried doing what you mentioned, but it didn't work. I used the Task
Manager instead.
However, my question was whether any Word 2007 user has noticed this strange
occurence? Is it a known 2007 bug?

Regards,
Swapnil