Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Netwizzz Netwizzz is offline

Default Mail merge in Word 2007

I have done this a thousand times and now it does not work. I made a sheet of
address labels in Word 2007. I mail merge using Excel data base. In the first
label in my word doc, I create and set my fields. At the end of mail merge, I
use to be able to click, "update labels", and it would fill in all my labels
in word. I have 6 labels per word sheet. Now at the end of mail merge, the
"update labels" is grayed out, so I only get one label per sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The updating of the labels is done before executing the merge.

See the article "Mail Merge with Word 2007" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.