Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gburya

Default How to permanently set paragraph settings to zero not auto in Word

Yes this is an MS-Word question, but I need to explain like this - I have
been using Outlook ever since the first release many years ago. Most of my
friends consider me the Guru on it. However, I have been fighting with my
MS-Outlook for some time now, with a specific problem I just cant figure
out. I guess this is a combination of MS-Outlook-2003 and MS-Word-2003. For
tech purposes here is the outlook version and etc.. info I have. MS-Outlook
2003 (11.6359.6360) SP1 Part of MS-Office Professional Edition 2003.

Anyway, I don't like my E-Mail documents all being either 1½ or Double
spaced all the time. I prefer single spacing, with -0- spacing above and
below the paragraph line. I know how to set this, Lord knows I have done it
thousands of times. However, that is the problem. I would like to figure
out how to set it to what I want permanently! As it is now EVERY time I open
a new E-Mail to send out, then I have to highlight the entire E-Mail, go to
-Format Paragraph- and inside there change the Before & After Spacing to
-0-. Because it is by default set to -Auto-. I just want to know how to get
rid of the setting of -Auto- and set it to a default of -0-. Thanks!
--
Find out how to receive REBATES up to 105% on virtually EVERYTHING you buy!
http://www.LifeTimeAssist.Com

Template settings TRM Page Layout 1 February 7th 05 11:11 AM
template settings TRM Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 04:23 PM
Why does changing one paragraph style update all paragraph styles. Curious Doug Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 05 03:55 AM
How can I replace a paragraph with another paragraph using "find . tml0701 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 01:43 PM
Multiple styles in a single paragraph skibikegolf Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 09:57 AM