Jeff Kerry

Default Mail Merge

I have been using mail merge for about a year now. But now when I make my
labels there is a dot showing up between the names and addresses. Everywhere
a space should be the dot appears. I can not get rid of it and when I hit
the space bar the dot show up again by adding another dot.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of this.

Thanks,

Jeff Kerry