Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] rcurley55@gmail.com is offline

Default Landscape pages printing on the wrong side of the page

I have an odd problem with my document - it contains many sections of
landscape and portrait pages. Some pages are letter sized, others
Tabloid.

I always start my landscaped section by using an odd page break and
want these pages to be bound on the short side of the page. No matter
what I try, the odd page gets printed on what would be the left page
when bound and my even pages are printed upside down (when duplexed).

I'm using Word 2003 and can not find a way to manipulate my page
layout and orientation to meet my needs.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

This is a setting of your printer. Exit Word and then change the printer
settings in Control Panel.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP