Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dollee

Default How do I get spell check back after it is deleted from works xp?

I accidently deleted it.
I have tried the site. I went under tools then options. I have no
dictionaries or proofing tools to choose from.
Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am terrible with spelling.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ashok

In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs, and then click the
Install/Uninstall tab.
Select the name of the installed version of Microsoft Office 2000 and click
Add/Remove.
On the Maintenance Mode panel, click Add or Remove Features.
On the Update Features panel, click the arrow next to the feature that is
not working, and select Run all from My Computer.
You can then click the plus sign (+) next to the feature and change settings
for any child features.

Click Update Now to save your changes.

basically this will install all the features in the CD into your compuer.

or ir you can find the option Proof, right click on it and select "run all
from my computer"

regards,
Ashok
--
and as I always say "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than
to have them and not deserve them" by Mark Twain

"Dollee" wrote:

I accidently deleted it.
I have tried the site. I went under tools then options. I have no
dictionaries or proofing tools to choose from.
Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am terrible with spelling.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dollee

Default How do I get spell check back after it is deleted from works x

Thank you, Ashok!
I realize I should have specified I have xp home. Even so your directions
were enough guidance to get me through. I believe I have successfully
restored it.
BTW I love your Mark Twain quote.
Dollee