TWE Debbie

Default How can I apply a "heading 1" and "normal" in the same line?

"I need to have 2 different styles in the same line. I can't apply "heading
1" to the first few words and have the rest of the line in "normal" style
without the entire line changing to Heading 1.
garfield-n-odie

1. Type the "Heading 1" text on one line, and press Enter.
2. Type the "Normal" text on the next line.
3. Click on the ¶ button (on the Standard toolbar at the top of your
screen) to show non-printing characters.
4. Select the ¶ mark at the end of the heading 1 line, and click on
Format | Font | check the "Hidden" box.
5. Click on the ¶ button again to hide non-printing characters.

TWE Debbie wrote:

"I need to have 2 different styles in the same line. I can't apply "heading
1" to the first few words and have the rest of the line in "normal" style
without the entire line changing to Heading 1.

Jay Freedman

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/RunInSidehead.htm.

--
Regards,