Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OscarWhitton OscarWhitton is offline
Junior Member

How does Botox treatment work? Botox treatment is simple and almost painless. Your treatment may take up to 20 minutes, depending on the number of injections required. These injections are given between your eyebrows, in or around your legs, and if you have top skin care clinic furrows on your forehead, these can also be treated. The practitioner must have at least one Botox certification. They will start by first marking where they will turn with a marker pen.