JohnD

Default Automatically remove hyperlinks in word

I am attempting to remove a large number of hyperlinks. I found a way some
time ago to use the 'Replace' function to find and replace the hyperlinks but
it does not appear to work as expected in Word2003. I have attempted to
search for 'footnotes', 'endnotes' and the hyperlink style with no success.
Any assistance would be appreciated
garfield-n-odie

If you want to convert the hyperlinks to regular text, press
Ctrl+A to select all of the text, and press Ctrl+Shift+F9 (note
that Ctrl+Shift+F9 converts ALL fields in the selection to
regular text, not just the hyperlink fields). If you want to
delete the hyperlinks altogether, click on Edit | Replace | More
| click in the "Find what:" box | click on Special | Field | type
HYPERLINK | make sure nothing is in "Replace with:" box | Replace
All.

JohnD wrote:

I am attempting to remove a large number of hyperlinks. I found a way some
time ago to use the 'Replace' function to find and replace the hyperlinks but
it does not appear to work as expected in Word2003. I have attempted to
search for 'footnotes', 'endnotes' and the hyperlink style with no success.
Any assistance would be appreciated

Note that for the Replace operation to work, you must have field codes
displayed (Alt+F9).