moles

Default Change the "from" email address when sending emails

Whenever i send an email using outlook 2003 people replying end up replying
to my hotmail account!!! I'm sending it using my ISP email address and want
my replies to come back to the same account. How can i change it? I have had
hotmail account in outlook but have since taken it out. Can someone please
help!

If you don't get an answer here, you might try asking in an Outlook NG.
Assuming that accounts are set up in Outlook similar to the way they are in
Outlook Express, however, the From address is not the same as the Reply To
address. Go to Tools | E-mail Accounts and check out the Properties for the
account in question. Make sure that the correct email address is entered in
the "Reply address" field.

"moles" wrote in message
Whenever i send an email using outlook 2003 people replying end up

replying
to my hotmail account!!! I'm sending it using my ISP email address and

want
my replies to come back to the same account. How can i change it? I have

had
hotmail account in outlook but have since taken it out. Can someone please
help!

Michael_Corral

There maybe another way to do this, but I know this way will work. In
Outlook either open a new e-mail or reply to an e-mail, then go to Options€¦
button which should be located next the red flag and above the To€¦ box, click
on it, under Delivery Options check the box Have replies sent to: and put the
e-mail address you want replies sent too.

--
Top Notch Admin