Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Trevor Williams

Default Printing Colored Background

I have created a document of labels with a black background and white text.
Each label has an image set to 'behind the text'.
When the document is printed the black is NOT printed and therefore the
white text doesn't show up (but the picture does). The same happens whatever
color the background is...

If I set the document background to white, but fill the labels with black
they print ok, but the pictures are lost as they are behind the black label.

Any suggestions?