Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
peter36 peter36 is offline

Default How to set "text limits" in the page layout?

In the old version of Microsoft Word I used to set the "text limits" in the
page layout at "toolsoptions, but I can't find this resource working with
the Word 2007. Somebody can help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Click on Office Button | Word Options | Advanced. Scroll down to the
"Show document content" section. There you can choose to show text
boundaries, crop marks, etc.