Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Priya

Default Multiple Outline Numbering

Hi,

I have a word document. There are several sections. There seem to be two
levels of outline numbering (Wish I could attach a sample document).

I am not able to get this numbering format. I need it exactly as mentioned
here. Please help me.

The styles are like this:

1) Level 1 Heading: Bold, 14"
2) Level 2 text: 12"