Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Roni Lenhardt Roni Lenhardt is offline

Default Insert instead of replace

I've just installed Word 2003 and I have a small problem.

When I select a sentence and start writing, as far as i know, the new words
i'm typing are supposed to replace the one i had selected, correct? this is
not happening, what happens is as if i hadn't selected anything. It inserts
the new words before the text I selected and doesn't erase it.

How can I fix it??

Thanks so far..

Roni Lenhardt
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Roni Lenhardt[_2_] Roni Lenhardt[_2_] is offline

Thank you! solved my problem!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" escreveu:

Tools | Options | Edit: Typing replaces selection.