Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chaos1963 Chaos1963 is offline

Default how do i remove auto popup in the email address bar for ?

I have old contacts that appear in the email address bar and I don't know how
to delete them. One isn't even a contact. It was a typo from where I
originally tried to enter an email. But it auto pops everytime I try to send
an email to the contacts true address.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

This isn't exactly a Word question, it's actually for Outlook, but to remove
an entry, use the arrow keys to highlight the incorrect email address and
then press Delete.
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton