AFAM AFAM is offline
Junior Member

Default Watermark

Hi everyone.

It is possible to have a watermark in a Word document that is not visible in print layout, but when I print it apears (for example a text like: "Not controled impression"?)

Thanks in advance

AFAM

Last edited by AFAM : March 27th 08 at 11:44 PM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

One way is to intercept the FilePrint and FilePrintDefault commands with
macros, but note that it won't be foolproof. If you want to try it anyway,
ask in a programming newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general for
assistance.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AFAM" wrote:

Hi everyone.

It is possible to have a watermark in a Word document that is not
visible in print layout, but when I print it apears (for example a
text like: "Not controled impression"?)

Thanks in advance

AFAM

--
AFAM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Some printer drivers allow you to add a watermark, but of course this would
be effective only on the given printer.

"AFAM" wrote in message

Hi everyone.

It is possible to have a watermark in a Word document that is not
visible in print layout, but when I print it apears (for example a
text like: "Not controled impression"?)

Thanks in advance

AFAM

--
AFAM

How to remove watermark liked, but not watermark, text? Kam127 Microsoft Word Help 6 December 17th 09 11:59 AM
watermark Michelle Microsoft Word Help 2 March 5th 08 11:45 AM
watermark miehs Page Layout 2 September 11th 06 10:28 AM
I need a WATERMARK ON CERTAIN PAGES and nO WATERMARK ON OTHERS. psushu Microsoft Word Help 2 March 8th 06 04:29 PM
How do you remove watermark in doc if no watermark is selected? Yin Microsoft Word Help 1 September 20th 05 10:28 PM