Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erik Feenstra[_3_] Erik Feenstra[_3_] is offline

Default Accept or Reject Changes

I have a document full with change comments. I would like to delete them
all but the usual way by accepting or rejecting all changes on the
toolbar does not work. Could there be a protection or something?

Thanks a lot!

--
Erik Feenstra
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

If the document was protected for Tracked Changes then the toolbar commands
will be disabled. To see if this is the case, in Word 2007, on the Review
tab click Protect Document (if a menu displays click Restrict Editing and
Formatting) for previous versions click Tools/Protect Document. If a Stop
Protection if the button displays on the task pane then it's protected.
Click the Stop Protection button to unprotect the document.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs