Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Husain Nagri

Default Apply Styles Sheet as per User needs in Word Documents

Dear Sir,

let think i have 3 paragraph in my doucments and i have create different 3
styles sheet .every three paragraph has different style sheet means now i
want fourth paragraph shud automatically get the first styles sheet in adding
more paragraphs.

In another way..if i add now fourth paragraph in my document first style
sheet shud be apply ,in fifth para 2 style sheet shud be applied ,sixth para
3 style sheet ,7 para 1st style shee and so on.

Hoping to get the soluion as earliest

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

How any person did live in is pretty the town (with so to float many bells
to get down) spring summer he to sing him his autumn winter not to dance he
to do

"Husain Nagri" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

let think i have 3 paragraph in my doucments and i have create different 3
styles sheet .every three paragraph has different style sheet means now i
want fourth paragraph shud automatically get the first styles sheet in
adding
more paragraphs.

In another way..if i add now fourth paragraph in my document first style
sheet shud be apply ,in fifth para 2 style sheet shud be applied ,sixth
para
3 style sheet ,7 para 1st style shee and so on.

Hoping to get the soluion as earliest

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Margaret Aldis

Using Style Modify dialog, set the "follow on" style for Style 1 to Style 2,
the follow-on style for Style 2 as Style 3, and the "follow-on" style for
Style 3 as Style 1.

When you type the document in order, pressing Enter at the end of para 1 (in
Style 1) will set Style 2 - and so on.

If you are not typing in order or if you need to reformat existing text, I
suggest you use TableConvert to Table to create a temporary 3-column table.
Apply Style 1 to first column, Style 2 to second column, and Style 3 to the
last. Then use Table Convert to Text to change the paragraphs back to
normal text.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP