Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matthew Fowler Matthew Fowler is offline

Default Error sending Word doc

"This error can occur if you attempt to send a Word document as an e-mail
attachment in Word and the MAPI session was closed and Word is no longer able
to connect to that MAPI session. It can also occur if there is a problem with
the fax configuration.

To correct a MAPI related error: restart the MAPI e-mail program (for
example,Outlook) or save and close the document, and then restart Word after
restarting your MAPI e-mail application. Word will establish a new MAPI
session, allowing the document to be sent.

To correct a problem with the fax configuration, review the configuration
settings for your fax software and make the appropriate changes."

I'm not exactly sure what to do here.

I'm running Office 2007 and Vista Ultimate. I also get a similar error with
Excel, however it describes a mapi32.dll error.

What are some things that I can try to resolve this issue?