shazza

Default background in word - windows xp

I have inserted an graphic into a word document as an image over a whole page
and on some pages certain parts of the image do not appear behind text (but
do appear behind other bits of text). I have tried the 'send to back' etc but
that doesn't work. I have also added the picture into the template, it goes
throught he process but that does not seem to print.
katin42

You might have to send it to the back manually for each page. If it is not
appearing it could be out of visual range, inbetween pages. If you see one
part of it at the top or bottom of the page, just click and drag it to the
desired location. It also depends on whether or not you manually
"inserted/added" new pages, or they were already present before the
background was inserted. If you manually inserted each page, then to Word,
each one is considered new, the property fields from page one are not linked
to page two. So you would have to modify and set the background for each
page, with the layout to appear behind text, to the center. Each one will
have to be saved, one at a time as well.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM