Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Juli[_2_] Juli[_2_] is offline

Default Column Addition in Word 2007

when I use the SUM formula to add a column I do not get the correct amount in
the total ... not sure why or what to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Juli,

The SUM(ABOVE) formula doesn't work correctly when there are empty cells in the column. For possible workarounds, see my Word Field
Maths 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod

"Juli" wrote in message ...
when I use the SUM formula to add a column I do not get the correct amount in
the total ... not sure why or what to do?

Simple addition calculation in word 2007 form djCONCEPTS New Users 1 January 27th 09 03:33 PM
Addition in Word KC New Users 1 November 13th 08 08:59 PM
Addition in a 2007 Word Table aedcone Microsoft Word Help 2 April 22nd 08 09:52 PM
how can I add addition fonts to word Jim McDonald Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 06 03:28 AM
Doing column addition in a WORD text document [email protected] New Users 5 April 14th 05 02:30 AM