Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Track Changes & Changing all authors to have the same colour

HI,

We have several people who are using track changes to review a document. All
of those authors have their own unique colour (and internally we do want
everyone to have a unique colour). We want to send the client the document
with track changes on but don't want them to see several different colours,
we only want them to see all track changes with one colour. If we go into
options we can change the colour to be red for everyone but if the clients
options are set to "By author" it will once again have several colours. Is
there a way to send the client a marked up document with only one colour. We
are looking for an answer for 2002 and 2007.