Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erik_gregory erik_gregory is offline

Default Word Table Properties--Fit on Page?

Word 2003--XP.

You know how figures in Word must fit on the page or they break to the next
page? I'm sort of wondering if a similar property can be set to make tables
execute similar behavior. Please advise with thanks.

Erik
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Set the rows in the table so that they cannot break accross the page and
format all of the paragraphs in the table, except for the last one in the
last row so that they have the Keep with next attribute set.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"erik_gregory" wrote in message
Word 2003--XP.

You know how figures in Word must fit on the page or they break to the
next
page? I'm sort of wondering if a similar property can be set to make
tables
execute similar behavior. Please advise with thanks.

Erik

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm and (in case
the table exceeds a page)