Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lon C Lon C is offline

Default headers

this is really strange. I'm using word to prepare bid specifications. The
Section names and numbers have been typed into the headers, along with the
page number for that section. They can be seen on every page when editing.
However, when I print the document, some of the headers show up and some do
not. Any thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Lon,

Are you sure the errant ones haven't been formatted as hidden text?

--
Cheers
macropod

Headers [email protected] Page Layout 1 February 6th 07 06:56 AM
numbered outline: convert numbers in headers to text in headers Adrian Lowdike Page Layout 5 October 1st 06 10:23 PM
Need templare with headers, sub-headers & Table content Bob Vancouver Page Layout 3 May 1st 06 02:25 PM
Running Headers Separate from Page Headers mbaird Page Layout 1 October 5th 05 08:56 AM
Help - Headers - linking to previous headers not working properly Dab Page Layout 3 May 12th 05 10:50 PM