Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Diajasafru Diajasafru is offline

Default What to do b4 inst' 2007? H & S Ver's

I want to install MS Office Home and Student 2007. I currently have MS Word
2000 on my computer. My operating system is XP. I would like clear - idiot
simple - advice what I should do, as many people seem to be having problems -
was this just the Beta version, or should I have left off buying the 2007
product, as it is a 'lame duck'? Incedenatally, since I upgraded to XP over
2 years ago, my Word 2000 has not worked 100% correctly, but I have been
happier since leaving 98 se behind as that always crashed!

I need to start using Excel, and Office 2007 is the only way I can get it,
so need to know what to do, so my computer still works after this new product
has been installed. Thanks for help - anyone.....?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Well almost: I suggest that you will be happier with Students and Teachers
2003. However, if you have a problem with stability of Word 2000, installing
O2003 before diagnosing the problem with W2000 may not help.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP