Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Icy_virgo Icy_virgo is offline

Default I can't find the "save as" option.

I use many documents over and over and I need the "save as" function so as
not to lose the original document when I make changes. i cannot find this
soption in Office 2007. Where is it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Click on the round Office button in the top left corner.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~